IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
In order to receive additional information from the website, you may be asked to enter your email address. You will be able to use the website even if you do not give this data to us. We also automatically collect from your device language settings, IP address, time zone, type and model of a device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, Facebook ID, and other unique identifiers (such as IDFA and AAID). We need this data to provide our services, analyze how our customers use the website, to serve ads.
For improving the website and serving ads, we may share this data with third parties. Such parties include Facebook, Google, Yandex. As a result of sharing this data with third parties we (1) analyze different interactions with the website; and (2) serve ads (and are able to show them only to a particular group of users).
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Data you give us
You provide us information about yourself on the Website. For example: email address.
Automatically collected data
- Device and Location data.
We collect data from your device. Examples of such data include: language settings, IP address, time zone, type and model of device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, and Facebook ID.
- Advertising IDs
For example, Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google Advertising ID (AAID) (depending on the operating system of your device) when you access our Website from a mobile device.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Service. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We also use tracking pixels that set cookies to assist with delivering online advertising.
Cookies are used, in particular, to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our Website. As a result, the information, which you have earlier entered in certain fields on the Website may automatically appear the next time when you use our Service. Cookie data will be stored on your device and most of the times only for a limited time period.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal data, for example:
- to send you information about our or our partners’ products, services, and promotions;
- to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us;
- to protect the security and integrity of our Website;
- to share with our affiliates and partners for their direct marketing;
- to contact you for market research purposes;
- to research and analyze your use of the Service;
- to send you marketing communications. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe following instructions in the footer of the marketing emails;
- to personalize our ads. We and our partners use your personal data to tailor ads. For example, if you have accessed our Website, you might see our ads across the Internet.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Service providers (including, website hosting, email delivery, analytics services)
- Marketing partners (who may, in particular, use your information for direct marketing purposes)
- Law enforcement agencies and other public authorities
- Third parties as part of a merger or acquisition
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
To be in control of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Accessing / updating / correcting your personal data. You may review, edit, or change the personal data that you had previously provided on the Website by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Deleting your personal data. You can request erasure of your personal data by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may be legally required to keep some of the data for a certain time; in such event, we will fulfill your request after we have complied with our obligations.
- Objecting to or restricting the use of your personal data. You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or limit our use thereof by sending a request at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly process personal data from persons under 18 years of age. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has provided us with personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California’s Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies once a year what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes.
To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to email@example.com which includes “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and your state of residence and email address in the body of your message.
HOW “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS ARE HANDLED
This Service does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Service may contain links and may redirect to third party websites or resources and advertisements for third parties (collectively, "Third Party Links"). Such Third Party Links are not under our control and we are not responsible for any Third Party Links.
Advertisements and other information provided by Third Party Links may not be wholly accurate. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. When you link to a third party site, the applicable service provider's terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party. Your transactions and other dealings with Third Party Ads that are found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser.
Effective as of: firstname.lastname@example.org May 2021