LatamDate 2023 Review: Fake Or Real? The Truth Is Here!
Latinas are great — hot, sexy, loyal, and very emotional. You’re possibly about to make one of the most important decisions of your life, do you know that?
But, well, first you’ll need to find a dating site — and LatamDate looks like a perfect choice. It’s reputable, convenient, popular, and it really works — but is it really perfect? Well, it’s not. Like any other service, LatamDate has both strong and weak sides — and our team of dating bloggers and enthusiasts will now tell you everything about this website. Are you ready?
- Fast and easy registration. It’s free, right!
- The number of members is really huge — more than 100,000 Latin brides are already here, and this number constantly increases.
- The number of messaging tools is huge, too — video chat, live chat, EMF Mails, etc, etc.
- Qpid mobile app looks just great.
- History and reputation — Qpid is a very big fish in this market, and the reputation of this company is almost perfect.
- Even free users can use extended search and browse profiles.
- Free users can’t communicate with ladies here.
- It’s a little more expensive than most dating sites.
The total number of female users is about 100,000, and, as we’ve said, this number constantly increases. Almost half of them are usually online, and almost all these profiles look great. Most women are from South America, and the absolute majority of them are from Colombia, Brazil, and Mexico. The number of men is higher here, but it isn’t a problem at all — the point is, even our empty, newly-created profile got a lot of attention and some messages from real, model-like Latinas. So, even if there are more men than women here, you won’t feel it as a problem. Most girls fall into the age category 18-24 and 25-34, but there are also thousands of older women here (35-44 and 45-54). Most men are between 35-45.
Quality of profiles
Want to know more about the quality of profiles? Just browse them; we are sure a few minutes will be enough. They look just perfect — all their photos look fantastic, all the descriptions are very detailed. There is also an ID verification on LatamDate, and girls just can’t create a profile if they don’t get verified.
Registration and login
Registration process is very similar to the registration on any other Qpid website. You enter your email and name, then you answer some questions about your ideal woman and your character/education/personality. If you don’t want to write a description, you can generate it, by the way. Just choose 3-5 character traits and the text will be generated automatically. Then, you upload a photo and complete your profile — that’s how you can get bonus points. After that, you can start using LatamDate, and your profile is actually completed. But yeah, that’s not all.
After that, it’s time to get the Qpid SEAL — to verify your identity, in other words. You can verify your phone number, your ID, and your address here to increase your level of trust. There is also an education and employment verification, but you can skip it if you don’t want to reveal too much sensitive data. You’ll have to wait for up to 3 working days after uploading the scans because of high volumes of applications, but you can still use LatamDate even if your profile isn’t verified yet.
Costs and membership prices
You can buy credits here, and when you do it, you’ll become a premium member. There are a few credit packages on LatamDate — as usual, the bigger package you buy, the less 1 credit costs. Let’s talk about the pricing policy of LatamDate in more detail.
The first pack is a special offer to the new users.
But what does it mean? Is a 2-credits pack enough to find a woman and to arrange a date? Not really, it’s much more like a welcome package for those who want to try all the premium features of this service. Here are the rates:
- Video chat — 0.6 credits/minute
- Sending an email — 1 credit
- Reading an email costs 1 credit (you’ll have to pay 1 credit for a photo and 2 credits for a video)
- Chat — 0.5 credits/5 minutes
- Video Show — 2 credits/1 video
- Voice messages — 0.3 credits/1 message
Services and features
LatamDate isn’t a free site, but it has something to offer to the basic users. Here, we’ll talk about its most interesting features.
Free based features
- Registration — of course, it’s free and you don’t have to buy credits to sign up for LatamDate.
- Free users can view all the profiles. Everything except private photos and video introductions is available to them.
- All the free members of LatamDate can submit a ticket and get help from the support team.
- “Say Hi” feature is 100% free — send a first message to a woman you like even if you haven’t bought any credits!
- Reading Admirer Mails. These mails are like introduction mails — you can’t respond to them for free, but it costs nothing to read them.
- Video chat. It’s called CamShare on Qpid websites, and it’s just perfect. It makes sense that you want to see a woman you’re chatting with, and that’s why this feature is very important. It’s not that cheap, though.
- Chat and EMF mails. Nothing to say here — these are the basic messaging tools, and they are paid here.
- Gifts. There are both virtual and real gifts on LatamDate. Virtual gifts are basically online postcards, and real gifts, well, are real gifts. Flowers, chocolate gifts, cosmetics — the choice is quite good, but the prices are quite high.
- Private photos. They are free, but you’ll have to send at least one mail to a lady to get access to them. These photos are usually quite… impressing, you know.
- “Smart Matches”. LatamDate has a great matchmaking algorithm — but you will have to answer all those personality questions to get good matches.
- VideoShow — video introductions of the women.
Communication and making contact
What about the messaging tools? Here they are:
- “EMF Mail” — a traditional email, actually. These mails are relatively expensive.
- Chat — you can use instant messenger if you prefer live chats.
- Video chat (CamShare). Nothing to say about it — it’s almost perfect.
- Voice calls. Want to hear the voice of a girl? There’s nothing easier than that – call her!
Ease of use
The website is great, just like any other Qpid site. Intuitive interface, calm color scheme — you’ll enjoy LatamDate. It might look a little overloaded from the first sight, right, but you’ll be okay with that in 10 minutes.
A piece of good news for all the Android and iOS users — there is a great Qpid app. It’s not a LatamDate app, right — it’s an application for all the Qpid users. It’s very simple, free, and it works perfectly.
Anti-scam protection and safety
Of course, your personal data is protected on LatamDate — Qpid uses the latest methods to make its websites as safe as possible. All the ladies have to provide the scans of their documents to sign up, so you shouldn’t worry about LatamDate anti-scam protection.
Customer support and help
You can send a message to the support team — it’s 100% free. Premium users get a priority response, but even the basic members’ tickets are reviewed quite fast. It’s also possible to call the customer service — they have a toll-free number.
- Company Name: Qpid Networks
- Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands, MH96960
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Phone-Hotline: 1-800-450-8901
How to delete an account on Latamdate?
To delete your Qpid account, you should contact the customer support. You can’t “deactivate” your profile and return to it later — the only option is permanent deletion.
What we can safely say is that LatamDate is worth trying, without a doubt. It’s a great dating site with more than 100,000 Latinas, a great reputation, and very comfortable video chat. What else do we need from a dating service?
It’s a verification procedure which consists of three steps — address verification, phone number verification, and ID verification. It’s highly recommended to confirm at least your identity before using LatamDate to get more messages and attention.
Unfortunately, the free users have a limited set of features on LatamDate. However, you don’t need credits to send messages — thus, if you’re out of credits and you are still a premium member, it’s possible to talk to newly introduced users in a free chat. Free users can also get bonus points after the registration, and these points can be spent on sending messages.
Yes. First, it’s a part of the Qpid network — all the websites of this network have a great reputation. Second, it’s safe — your data is protected here and it will never be disclosed. And last, most female users are real on LatamDate.
Yes, there is such a feature on LatamDate. “Voice Call” is a paid feature, but it’s not that expensive.
In fact, you can try, but this service isn’t focused on this type of relationship. The women here are more focused on long-lasting, serious relationships, according to our research.
We’d like to call it cheap, but it really depends on what you compare it to. We can describe LatamDate as “above average quality, but above average price” — it’s quite expensive, but it offers really high-quality services.