Full Valentime Review: What To Know Before Signing Up?
There are no perfect dating websites, unfortunately — every service has both strong sides and weak ones. Let's take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of Valentime.
- Free and really quick registration.
- "Faces" feature — it's free and it works great (very much like Tinder).
- Extended search tools are available even to free members.
- Reasonable price (we can't say that it's a very cheap service, but you won't have to spend a few grand to find a girl here, that's a fact).
- Simple and convenient chat.
- Flowers and presents — if you want to impress a lady, you can send her a bouquet, a chocolate box, or even a brand new iPhone.
- Nice mobile website. It's optimized well and it works quite fast.
- Women write to you first! That's really cool — it's not like all those typical American dating services where you have to create new methods on how to approach the girls. Relax and get messages, that's how it works here!
- Unfortunately, there is no mobile app yet. However, the team promises to start working on it.
According to the "About Us" page, this site has "thousands of members". According to our data, the number of female members is higher than 10,000 here (we've only counted the real members, with that "Validated" badge). There is no information on the number of daily logins, as well as on the number of members online daily, but according to our experience, more than 4,000 girls are usually online. It depends on the local time, of course — if you are going to use this service when it's 4 am in Moscow (8 pm in NYC), the number will be lower for you. So, don't forget about the time zones.
Quality of profiles
The quality of profiles is quite high here. It looks like these women spend at least 30 minutes making their profiles, and the results look just great. We haven't found any profiles without a photo, by the way. All of the accounts our team has come through were carefully filled in - it is a sign that ladies treat online dating seriously, which is good for you if you also have serious intentions.
Registration and login
The registration is very fast, but it still can take you more than 15 minutes to sign up. Why? Because of the questionnaire and because of receiving the best matches. The point is, the more questions you answer, the better matches you'll get here — so it's up to you whether you want to get matches or to explore the site by yourself. If the latter is your plan, you can skip the questionnaire. Let's talk about the registration now.
- Enter your name and email address and click "Register".
- Answer questions. First, the personality questions, then — the questions about your perfect bride.
- Upload some photos. You can skip this step if you want to, but sooner or later, you’ll have to do it because the members without a photo don’t get lots of mail.
- Verify your email address. If you do it quickly, you’ll get free credits.
- ID verification. You don’t have to verify your ID, but if you’re going to use this website for a long time and to arrange dates, it's a must-do. Only verified members can request contact data of female users and arrange the dates. The verification is very simple — you'll only have to upload the scan of your ID/any other document with your name, photo, and citizenship.
Costs and membership prices
There is no such thing as a premium membership here. Valentime uses another popular system, which is often called "pay-per-letter" system. What does it mean? Well, in short, you should buy credits and spend them on sending mails, using a chat, etc. If you don’t have any credits, you’ll only be able to use search and view profiles, but not to send messages (we’ll talk about it a little later). The price is right here!
You can see the rates for each activity right here on this page, but in short, the more you buy, the less 1 credit costs, so it makes some sense to buy the biggest package you can afford. Well, there is also a welcome package here — if you’re a new user, 20 credits will cost only $3 for you. It's a perfect opportunity to try all the Valentime features for only 3 bucks!
There are two payment methods here — PayPal and credit card. If you choose CC, the payment will be shown as a payment with a neutral description, not “ValenTime” or "dating site".
Services and features
Valentime offers both free and paid features, as we’ve already said. Here, we’ll talk about them in more detail.
Free based features
- “Faces” feature — if you’ve ever used Tinder, you’ll find it very familiar. You’ll be shown photos which you can skip or like.
- Wink and Like — free features as well. If you want to flirt or to tell a woman that you like her, you can send her an emoji for free.
- Extended search. You can use all those search filters for free on Valentimes.
- Adding members to your favorite list is another free feature.
- Sending mails and using a live chat. If you want to communicate, you'll have to buy credits.
- Viewing the private photos. You don't have to pay for this — once you send a message to a woman, you can view all of her photos.
- Viewing and uploading videos. There is no webcam chat here, but you still can upload and view the videos of the girls. However, it's quite an expensive feature.
- Gifts and flowers — if you want to really impress the woman, you can send her a bouquet of flowers, a chocolate box, or even a smartphone or a tablet.
- Requesting contact data and arranging a date. These features are quite expensive, unfortunately.
Communication and making contact
It's cool when a dating site has lots of features, but it's all about communication after all. People use such services to communicate, that's why it's extremely important. Valentime doesn't have lots of communication tools, but the ones it has are almost perfect. Thus, you can use a chat to send instant messages here (emoji stickers are also available), but that's not the only messaging tool. Valentime users can also send emails with photos and videos here.
Ease of use
We can't say a lot about the website interface and all this stuff. Point is, it's good — it's fast, convenient, and we haven't found any bugs or problems. It's perfect for beginners, for sure. Its design is also quite good and there are really no problems with — so you'll love using Valentime, we're sure.
Anti-Scam protection and safety
The very first thing you must know is: there are no 100% safe services. Unfortunately, there will always be scammers, and there will always be fake profiles. The only question is: does Valentime do its best to protect its customers from a scam? The answer is yes, it does. All the women here are real — a girl just can't sign up for Valentime if she doesn't confirm her identity. The site does also have the latest SSL certificate, so don't worry: no one will steal your credit card details.
Customer support and help
There is no live chat on Valentime, but you can still get help. Just click "Contact Us" and send them a message — they'll respond in 10-40 minutes, according to the results of our research.
How to delete an account on Valentime?
Go to profile settings, then click on the "Deactivate profile" button. After that, your account will not be shown to other members, but you will be able to reactivate it later. You can also contact the Valentime support team to delete your profile permanently.
Valentime looks like an average dating service, but when you look deeper, you’ll see that it’s really quite good. Reasonable price, lots of interesting features, zero tolerance to scam — we believe that Valentime is really worth trying.
Yes, you can. You can get a refund for unused credits and in case you cancelled your order before it was shipped. Valentime also offers a refund to those who were scammed.
- Full Valentime Review: What To Know Before Signing Up?
- Membership base
- Quality of profiles
- Registration and login
- Costs and membership prices
- Services and features
- Communication and making contact
- Ease of use
- Anti-Scam protection and safety
- Customer support and help
- How to delete an account on Valentime?
- Our findings